Tuesday, June 22, 2010

year of the O'ian Occupation: Submersible actions

Sneaking out to the docks, I boarded the Iron Kraken and took her out to see the full extent of the Oblyesnkian (or however you spell it) patrols. As I approached the Observatory, I was followed by another submersible. and while distracted by this, one f the ships must have seen me. I submeged under the waters, then thinking I was safe, noticed lights in the distance, the smaller submersible had followed me down. taking the Kraken into evasive maneuovers, (as of now, she is still not equipped for combat ((no ICS or anything)) but am toying with the idea of pengi guided torpedos)) After a good bit of diving around the various wrecks, structures, and rocks in the Vernian, I finally lost the smaller sub and returned to port. I'm not sure if this was another of the good doctor's misguided minions or not, but the sight of those torpedo tubes made me belive in the saying 'Discretion is the better part of valor'

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment