Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Footman's Log, Jan 6th 18XX

I had gone to see the body found at the old theatre (and no, it was not to take it). and as I was returning to follow up on something I saw there, I ran into Mr. Sixpence, and as we chatted, were suddenly attacked by some sort of flying automoton. As we fought it off, two more arrived and tried repeatedly bashing themselves into the side of the plant. I pulled my revolver and fired on them as Sixpence released his electrical spell, and we must have hit a volatile component on hem, as they then exploded.

After making sure there was no damage to myself, sixpence, the pengi, or the plant, I continued investigating.

without going into too much details, I think I may have found what is missing from my own work, and have taken notes, hopefully this discovery will spell sucess on friday

No comments:

Post a Comment