Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Found under Footman Industries, An old graveyard

I had had the Pengi's dismantle the cannon and load it onto the Oroboros I to ship back to Antartica to make room for more construction, when in thier digging, #28 found a carved stone, further excavation found that there was in fact a cemetary. From the dates it seems at least a hundred years old or so.
So I had the pengi clean the ground a bit and will be opening the Old New Babbage Cemetary, A good place to intterr your lost loved ones (and give me easy access to supplies for my tests).
The cannon will be set up for launching procedures at the Harbor Landing colony in Antartica, for upcoming tests in lunar travel.


((OOC-basically I took the cannon down, replaced it with a graveyard, as imposing as the cannon was, I'd have at least once a week someone would have launched themselves off world and IM me for a teleport back))

No comments:

Post a Comment