Tuesday, June 22, 2010

away

I finally returned to Babbage after my time back at the family homestead, fortunatly, nothing was moved, or destroyed while I was gone. Though my copy of the Necronomicon seemed like a page was turned. Apparantly while I was gone, the Mr. Underby everyone seems so afraid of returned to the land of the living. I was given a reverse engineered
reality enforcer device from Miss Frye to test on some of the collected amulets and objects of a more magic nature as she couldn't find a volunteer among Babbage's magical community. And while I personally never considered mself an inherenty magical creature, I'll admit the original reality devices always gave me an itching sensation. so I'll be testing this device and forwarding the results back to Miss Frye,of curse I won't test it on anything valuable.

No comments:

Post a Comment