Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Footman's Log OCT. 25th

I had attended the masquerade, ((OOC originally thought it was a costume ting, and not something formal, so semi changed)) not that 'm a large fan of dancing, but more out of hope there'd be absinthe.
I was by the stairs going through some approximation of dance moves, when I saw the murder of Miss Obedience, Apparantly the wheelchair man is somewhat known in Babbage, I had overheard the comment about eating children wich is possible I suppose (I personally would have figured that Creaky fellow to be the urchin eater myself, or perhaps a stray zombie) but the mention of a key is what originally caught my attention, that and her servant's apparant houdou spell that caused them to disappear. I do have some suspicions about Miss Obedience's nature, but mostly have kept them to myself, as I mostly assumed Dr. O would be the one to run afoul of it. regaurdless, some left the ball, visibly shaken, others continued on. I stayed around for a short time longer, listening in on conversations as the whole incident caught my curiosity. Eventually however, I had to return home to finish on some projects, feed Bub, that sort of thing. I paid a visit to the hotel the next day, just to look around, the late miss apparantly had little use for furniture, as there was only an unlocked chest, posibly what the aforementioned key belonged to. I had come back downstairs and left the building, to see an appirition out the corner of my eye, before it was gone, it could be her ghost, or could be another wandering spirit as it is that time of year afterall for pirits to wander. I tried findng where it could have gone to, and soon found my way into the sewers (admittedly, I fell in). I went down one of te tunnels in what I assumed was the general location of the Temple of Dagon, as i had heard rumors of growling coming from underneath, and thought, since I was in the area..

I had come to a dead end, and doubled back, when I came across an odd man with a wide brimmed hat, and some sort of sword, running into another peron down there set off m paranoia, and his cryptic comment as he left, I almost beleive he was following me until I doubled back. I'm not sure if he is in leauge with the pale man or not, and being unarmed, I quickly returned to the plant.

also when I returned to the plant, I had found a message from my new busness partner, Miss Macbain about adopting one of the urchins, Mr.Gant, the one who leaves the artwork on my walls, I could use an assistant, preferably far, far away from my lab, like Greenland maybe.

((originall had it typed up, then read miss dager's blog and the comment h0w the book isn't actually supposed to be there, so meh)

No comments:

Post a Comment