Tuesday, June 22, 2010

first visitor

I recently rented the building apparantly called the Old Amiralty House in the Canal District, and as I was unpacking some lanterns in my new study , I saw a bear float up through my floor and seat itself on the stool of my desk .

the rather surreal conversation is as follows:

[23:51] Almia Thaler pretends to be cute and fluffy
[23:51] Grendel Footman thinks he's drunk seeing little bears running around
[23:52] Almia Thaler plays mind tricks on you
[23:52] Almia Thaler: you are not seeing a walking bear
[23:52] Almia Thaler: i am normal
[23:52] Almia Thaler: shhh I'm Mind taking.....
[23:52] Almia Thaler: nope nothing in there
[23:52] You: riiiiighhhhttt
[23:52] Almia Thaler: lol
[23:53] You: gotta lay off the hard stuff :p

and on that note, the odd apparition disappeared....
0.o

No comments:

Post a Comment