Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Oroboros III (AKA: the airship so ugly, photographers try their hardest to cut it out of pictures)

my first large build. it's not scripted, so doesn't fly, it's more of a house

Photobucket

the cockpit, some of the textures I have are going to change once I find ones I like

Photobucket

I have a room between the gasbags i haven't decided what to do with yet, probably crew quarters, or cargohold

Photobucket

my quarters,
Photobucket

and the patio

Photobucket

I'm looking into renting a spot at the airship tower after someone mentioned it to me, but so far am not too sure who to contact

t's all docked at the airshiptower now, i had to shrink it down a little, i didn't realize how large I had made it

Photobucket

Photobucket



Coincidentally, around the time I was living in this monstrosity, some photographers had made a series of photographs of the aethertower, doing their best to avoid any actual pictures of the O3,
there's one that they slipped and you can see one of my propellers. Slighted? no, not really, in fact, I'm kind of proud I made the ugliest thing in New Babbage's skies!

No comments:

Post a Comment