Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Footman's Log Oct. 16

With the last of the zombies mopped up or cured, I've went back to work on the main goal of my research, the zombie workforce was only a sidetrack, taking the failings of the project and making something useful from them. The problem has always been, I can ressurect the corpse, but often te brain is damaged, and they crave the flesh of the living. What's more, for some blood types, the derivative of the formula I use, (adapted from the original brew), when the corpse is injected, it apparantly mutates into a blood born disease, which would explain the recent outbreak when OHare and No. 5 got out (or stolen in the case of N0. 5). I have a sample of Dayafter's cure, apparantl it not only cured many of the infected, but even restored and healed some of the otherwise fatal wounds some infected managed to recieve. If I add it to the mix, it may stabilize the formula, and possibly finally work as far as completely bringing back the dead, physically, AND mentally. I will have to run some tests to see.

I have also gained a new business partner, she will handle all the marketing and PR, so all I have to do is focus on the science.

Also the Driveable Costruction Automoton is coming along nicely, I just have to figure out why the gattling gun keeps going off at random times. Plus it occasionally start propositioning the pengi, probably due to the parts I used from the shelved autonomous streetwalker project, I'll have to adjust that so it stops. once I find out what the pengi's did with my sledgehammer, hopefully they aren't taking out people's kneecaps again.

The Transmogrification machine has been shelved for now, it kept turning test subjects into badgers, angry, rabid badgers.

Miss Aya's Vern Cannon has been attracting too many joy riders, I've had to personally rescue 4 from either the sea this week, and 2 more were lost offworld completely, hopefully they packed a lunch and Elder Gods don't eat them.
I've put a warning sign on the cannon.

I've also noticed someone scrying into my lab lately, not too sure how they can keep it focused so well in this city, but I have put a circle in my lab/clinic to hopefully dissuade that behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment