Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Footman's Log Jan 25th. 18XX

I have been working n the lab, as well as developing the device for opening channels to the spirits with Miss Darkfold, I have been working on automotons, trying to replicate the tecnology in Miss Gizzy's cognigator, My first new automoton, Miss Lisa, so far.....well she dances, and appears to be stuck in a loop, more work will need to be done.
There is also the other on the worktable, right now unfinished, yet actiive, I am calling her automoton 1 for now.
she can hold a conversation, but it often goes into very abstract directions and she often seems to get confused. I had built the head first, where she informed Miss Macbain and I she was a female and was apparantly convinced she was wearing a dress.

All in all neither has quite the independance or personality of Miss Gizzy yet.


((basically playing with the idea of bots, and no, there won't suddenly be a ton of bots wandering babbage, it just me playing around out of curiosity lol, automoton one is in the lab, if you want to try her, just click her head and say hello
))

No comments:

Post a Comment