Tuesday, June 22, 2010

launching corpses

The pengi as usual, have found their own way of doing things, rather than incinerating the leftover corpses like I asked, they loaded them into the cannon Miss Aya had built before leaving my employ.
the one intended to reach the moon. and then they launched the corpses, from the cannon, I'm assuming towards the moon....or maybe Mars...I'm not quite sure what trajectory it had last been left at.
Of course, it's alway's failed tests in the past, often getting rider's lost somewhere's in the void between, so it's possible they may not even make it anywhere's near any heavenly body.
I should probably warn anyone who happens to be in a 50,000 mile line straight Northwest of the plant to stay in cover for awhile, as the pengi neglected to seal the capsule, so falling bits and pieces are likely,
but it should work itself out eitherway.

No comments:

Post a Comment