Tuesday, June 22, 2010

another log entry

I've returned back to New Babbage after some time at the Harbor Landing colony in Antartica, overseeing the automoton's repairs, and checking on their work on the ruins found a few miles west.

when I disembarked from the Oroboros, and made my way back to the plant, I saw an arm jutting from a snowbank near the front door, I quickly unburied Miss Gizzy, who apparantly had fallen from the deck of the Rama, she's been repaired since, but during her time buried in the snowbanks, the pengi had been left unsupervised, and suffice t say the plant was a mess. They had apparantly decided they enjoyed pulling the electric eels from the vats, and tossing them at passers-by, had smashed my liquor cabinet to get to my supply, and proceeded to leak lubricant in the snowbanks around the plant , writing their numbers in the snow.

I managed to get them back under control, and once Miss Gizzy's internal gyro was repaired, and she was able to stand without falling over, she cleaned up the mess.

During the time as well, the pengi had gotten into the lab, and the head I had been able to semi-animate, they had smashed in, causing me to have to start with a fresh new on, it will be some time before I'm ready for the next step in the project sadly, as this has set me back quite alot. and the head had been showing so much progress too. I'll have to let Miss Macbain know that she has a bit longer before we carry out the next test.

No comments:

Post a Comment