Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Footman's Log oct 1.

I had gone into Clockaven last week to examine the ghost seen there myself, after spotting the incorporeal blighter, I returned to my airship to wait for the activity of the living in the area to die down to retreive some equiptment. After setting up in the location it had been seen the most, the spirit returned and repeated the same path as before, at wich point my equipment.....malfunctioned.....horribly. And so, I gave up for the night and packed it in, to try again at a later date.

I've also held off on my upcoming expedition into the Deep in search of a living mermaid, as I had recently aquired an area within the city, where I have had built, the first ever, Electric Eel Power Plant, primarily to produce enough power to run my own experiment and work, but I suppose it could help power some of the city as well, it does tent to expel enough extra electricity afterall.
I've also opened my surgery for the general public, specializing in amputations and steam prosthetics, of course.

My work with the reanimating of the dead has reached a..dead end, as no matter what I do, extra doses of serum, electric jolts, complete removal of unnessicary organs, the result is still braindamaged beyond hope, even the passages in some of the books swiped borrowed from the late Underby's apartment(while interesting) don't seem particularly useful for what I have in mind, and I hesitate to use much from the C'kuthinikkk'u Manuscript itself. However, I see a very good marketing oppertunity in cheap labor, and have started work on how to keep them better trained, sometime next week before the weekend, I hope to show my results to the city, and hopefully get some orders for undead servants of their own, all in the name of Science!

No comments:

Post a Comment