Thursday, March 31, 2011

Footman's Logg: March 31st, 188X

Having finally arrived in New Babbage, in time for the oiling festival no less (and no, my zombie eradicator did not win, I think the smell of frying zombie scared people away), I stayed a few days in my submersible while I cleaned up and managed to finally get a proper dosage of serum.

I successfully missed the ball, and mostly eyed the assorted machinery, windmills and rides set up around the city.

Once the oiling festival ended, I went forward with my plans, and began construction on Footman Automotons, an automoton factory in wheatstone. Construction has mostly completed, the machinery for the building and repair of automotons is slowly arriving, and I have a lab once again.

As the pengi have more important work currently loading and unloading crates elivered, I have built a kind of arachnopodic automoton to guard the assembly floor, (and my laboratory)

so far not bad, there are still some kinks to work out of the arachnotons, as one decided to guard the bottom of the canal running in back, but otherwise it's more or less up and running.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment